Benefits of Membership
Interested in promoting your business to San Mateo County/Silicon Valley visitors and in connecting with other outstanding local businesses. Join our CVB!
- VISITORS GUIDE (75,000 published annually): You will be listed in this guide used by meeting planners, concierges, in-town travelers, people planning a trip, and area residents. Visitor Guides are distributed at the Palo Alto Visitor Center, San Francisco International Airport, Stanford University, Hiller Aviation Museum, California Welcome Centers throughout the state, and our Bureau office. Guides are mailed in response to all visitor inquiries, and an electronic version is published on our website. This QR code is also printed on each guide, allowing visitors to download it into their Smartphones;
- MAP OF THE AREA: You will be listed in this imap featuring the Peninsula;he map.
- SOCIAL MEDIA EXPOSURE: Your events/activities/discounts may be submitted for promotion via our social media networks;
- CONVENTION CALENDAR: You will receive confidential information on future conference/convention bookings. This may include the client/planner name, address, phone, event attendance, and where the events are taking place, allowing you to market your business to those planners;
- ONLINE CALENDAR: Your event listings will be available 24/7 on our website calendar.
- MEMBERSHIP EVENTS: Hosted member mixers provide the opportunity to develop valuable business contacts;
- WEBSITE: Your business will be listed on our mobile-friendly website and have log-in access to member-only services. In addition, you may add your logo and photos of your choosing to your listing. Restaurants that submit menus will have them posted in their listings. Visit us at http://www.visitsanmateocounty.com;
- MEMBER BROCHURE PROGRAM: Member information/brochures may be displayed at the San Mateo County/Silicon Valley CVB office, Palo Alto Visitor Center, and Hiller Aviation Museum;
- REGULAR UPDATES: Member e-bulletins include information on upcoming special events and activities, as well as general industry news. Visitor e-newsletters showcase special offers to visitors;
- MAILING LABELS/MEMBER ROSTER: Send your message to fellow Bureau members and local media. These names and addresses are available electronically to members upon request, and labels may be obtained for a nominal fee.
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: Tourism plays an enormous role in the area’s economy. You help to ensure economic vitality by being a member.