2019 Lebanese Festival
- Dates: August 31, 2019
- Location: Downtown Redwood City
Redwood City, CA 94063
- Time: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
It's that time again! Our annual Lebanese festival is right around the corner! Join us in downtown Redwood City on August 31, 2019, from 11:00 am till 10:00 pm for our ADMISSION FREE event.
We have some NEW additions to the festival that we'll be announcing as we get closer to the big day. In the meantime, here's a refresher of what you'll be enjoying at the festival:
- Homemade food served all day, everything from shawarma to tabbouli, to nine varieties of desserts.
- Beer and wine from Lebanon (make sure to bring your IDs!).
- Games for all! Children have a bunch of games to choose from and adults can partake in our backgammon tournament.
- Live entertainment from over five singers and our much anticipated dabke performance (traditional folk dance).
- Take a chance on your luck and buy a raffle ticket to win a car and many other prizes!
You can find a map of all parking options here: http://www.redwoodcity.org/departments/community-development-department/engineering-transportation/transportation-parking/downtown-parking#ma