Coffee & Conversation with the San Mateo County Human Trafficking Program Coordinators
- Presented By: San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Dates: January 29, 2019
- Location: Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront
- Address: 150 Anza Blvd.
- Burlingame, CA 94010
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Price: Free
Coffee & Conversation With the San Mateo County Human Trafficking Program Coordinators
All hotels, motels and B&Bs are now be required by law to publicly post a human trafficking notice. Come and learn how businesses’ compliance with the notice law will be monitored.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, January 22, to Pamela Estes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-743-4351
Who should attend:
Owners and managers of businesses and establishments required to post human trafficking notices, such as on-sale general public premises licensees, hotels, motels and B&Bs.
- Pick up FREE copies of the human trafficking notice provided by the San Mateo County Human Trafficking Program
- Learn about the new human trafficking notice posting law
- Learn about future human trafficking training requirements for hotels, motels and B&Bs