Embark on an Elephant Seal Adventure!
- Presented By: Coastside State Parks Association & California State Parks
- Dates: 1/26/2019, 1/27/2019
- Location: Ano Nuevo State Reserve
- Address: 1 New Years Creek Rd
- Pescadero, CA 94060
- Time: Time Varies
- Price: $75 per person (children three years or younger are free)
Enjoy a rare opportunity to spend an entire morning or afternoon viewing elephant seals at the peak of their breeding season. Visitors will meet with elephant seal researchers and learn from volunteer naturalists while having an amazing experience that will surely go down in the memory books.
Seal adventures are co-sponsored by Coastside State Parks Association and California State Parks to raise money to support educational and interpretive programs at Año Nuevo and 14 other state parks and beaches along the San Mateo Coast.
Morning Sessions - 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.; Afternoon Sessions - 1:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.