In Dialogue: African Arts
- Presented By: Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Dates: February 20, 2019 - December 30, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Cantor Arts Center at Stanford University
- Address: 328 Lomita Drive
- Stanford, CA 94305
- Time: Time Varies by Day
- Price: Free
In Dialogue represents the vibrant and dynamic arts of the continent and its diasporas. Drawing primarily from the Cantor’s own collection, it considers the arts of Africa to be rooted in a deep and rich history that is locally, as much as globally, connected. The exhibition will prompt the viewer, both new to and familiar with African arts, to wonder — who, where, when, why and even what is African Art.
This exhibition is organized by the Cantor Arts Center. We gratefully acknowledge support from the C. Diane Christensen Fund for African Art and the Phyllis Wattis Program Fund.