Peninsula Watercolors: The Art of James W. Crawford
- Presented By: San Mateo County History Museum
- Dates: October 16, 2018 - January 27, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Location: San Mateo County History Museum
- Address: 2200 Broadway
- Redwood City, CA 94063
- Phone: (650)299-0104
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Price: $6 for adults, $4 for students and seniors, Free for children 5 and under.
The San Mateo County History Museum at 2200 Broadway in Redwood City will open an exhibit entitled Peninsula Watercolors: The Art of James W. Crawford on October 16, 2018. It will run through January 27, 2019. Crawford died in 2005, after which his widow, Shirley, donated 81 of James’ paintings, done between 1970 and 1981, to the History Museum. 19 of these, depicting iconic Peninsula landmarks, will be on display.