Plant a Flower Day Pop-up Event
- Presented By: City of Foster City
- Dates: March 13, 2021
- Location: Senior Wing Parking Lot
Address:650 Shell Blvd
Foster City, CA
- Phone: (650) 286-3380
- Time: 11:00 AM
Join us in celebrating National Plant a Flower Day by painting a flower pot! Grab your quaranTEAM (up to 6 people) and register for your own paint station. Bring your ideas and we will supply the rest! Pre-registration is required.
One registration/payment of $50 is for up to 6 people. Please only register one "team leader" and bring up to 5 other people with you on the day of the event. Groups of more than 6 will be turned away due to social distancing restrictions. We also have an individual table option for $10 per person. Masks are required.
TAKE HOME PROGRAM:
Register each person you would like to buy a kit for. You will need to add people to your household, if they are not already there, in order to register them. Pick up is on March 12, from 1pm - 3:30pm in the Senior Wing Parking Lot (650 Shell Blvd).
- Groups will sign up for a 45-minute time slot and they will be set up with their own paint station.
- Each group/individual will receive a pot, paint brushes, paint, soil, and a flower/seeds.
- Recreation Staff will wipe down each station after use. All stations will be set up to practice social distance.
- The event will take place in the Senior Wing Parking Lot.
- Painting can be messy- please dress in clothing that you don't mind getting dirty.
For more information, please email email@example.com