Amici's East Coast Pizzeria - San Mateo
- Cost: $$
- Large Group: 25 to 50 people
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- File Upload "Health & Safety Policy": https://SanMateoCA.simpleviewcrm.com/docs/amenities/amici's item of the month - July 20201.pdf
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Delivery Available:
- Curbside Pick Up Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Single Use Menus:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
Amici's East Coast Pizzeria is about quality, convenience, and an appreciation of the Northeast's distinctive Italian cuisine.
Our pizza is inspired by the traditional, Italian brick oven pizzas of New England. The 700 degree temperatures of our stone ovens produce thin crusts that are crisp, airy, and slightly chewy…a taste of perfection.
We bake our pizzas in brick ovens, the way tradition-minded Italians have been baking pizzas for hundreds of years. Because our pies are baked directly on the super-hot brick floor, the crust comes out crisp and darker than the typical American pizza – often a bit black. If you are a crust lover, you will find our crust distinctively delicious.