Aquarium of the Bay
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Open For Business:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Reception Capacity 500
Located on San Francisco’s iconic waterfront, Aquarium of the Bay provides unforgettable encounters with local marine life that inspire both wonder and conservation.
Their marine nature center boasts 300 feet of crystal clear acrylic tunnels holding 700,000 gallons of carefully maintained Bay water that sustains approximately 20,000 animals who live in the Bay and nearby waters, from octopuses to eight-foot sevengill sharks. Guests are also treated to mesmerizing walls of jellies and a chance to have up close and personal encounters with leopard sharks, bat rays, skates, and other “splash zone" animals.
The Aquarium of the Bay is also the perfect venue for your next event! To imagine what an event with the Aquarium could look like, please view our look book found here.
See website above for more information.