- Cost: $$
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Max Group Size: 30
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description The perfect venue for an intimate gathering or medium sized event. Our new tasting room is large and roomy. A fun spot for small business events and team-building, all kinds of celebrations and milestone events, bridal and baby showers, and intimate weddings.
- Reception Capacity 30
- Space Notes Barterra's VIP courtyard is available for private parties for up to 30 people.
- Outdoor Capacity 30
- Number of Rooms 1
Vintage Roots, Modern Style
My Grandfather, Angelo Minoletti, like thousands of immigrants, came to America to make a better life for his family. He settled in San Francisco’s North Beach and made wine for the family with my father, Attilio Minoletti. The making of wine was their simple pleasure, blending the old with the new.
– Paul Minoletti
Barterra is the premier Half Moon Bay winery, offering a range of fine wines from California’s top vineyards, with a focus on Italian varietals.
Visiting Barterra is like taking a tour through California’s various appellations. We offer premium wines from Napa Valley, Sonoma, Carneros, Lodi, Amador, Alexander Valley, Mendocino, Lodi, Paso Robles, Russian River Valley and Madera. We are constantly searching for the finest wines available and have a “hands on” approach – visiting the vineyards and meeting with our winemakers.
Stop by our tasting room and you’re likely to find owners Paul and Ginger Minoletti, or son Chris and his wife May, behind the counter, ready to pour! You may purchase wine tastings, wine by the glass, bottles of wine, and wine by the case. We also offer wine club memberships.
Wines carrying the Barterra label are available for purchase exclusively from our tasting room in Half Moon Bay.
We sell our wines directly to you, the consumer. This lets us guarantee the quality of each bottle we sell, because we know it has been bottled, transported and stored with the utmost care.
At Barterra, what you taste is what you get.
Barterra Winery was founded in 2005, by Bart Colucci at the age of 71. Bart has a nose (and palate) for exceptional wines, and he personally curated Barterra’s selection of unique, premium wines.
In January of 2019, Bart decided it was time to retire – and turned the winery over to the Minoletti Family who continue in the Italian inspired tradition.