- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- File Upload - Health & Safety Policy: https://SanMateoCA.simpleviewcrm.com/docs/amenities/xCurio-Illusions-600x600-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7cqTwKqDTE.webp
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Mobile Payments Required:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Virtual Events:
- Open For Business:
- Online Orders Available:
- Reservations Required:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description CuriOdyssey is the ideal venue for any event, including weddings, company retreats, offsite meetings, cocktail receptions, birthday parties, b'nai mitzvah, and fundraising events. We have several spaces available for you to rent, depending on the unique needs of your event.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Total Sq. Ft. 8,000
- Reception Capacity 400
- Outdoor Capacity 500
- Banquet Capacity 300
- Number of Rooms 1
- Total Sq. Ft.: 8000
- Banquet Capacity: 300
- Reception Capacity: 400
- Banquet Capacity: 80
- Reception Capacity: 500
Located in beautiful Coyote Point Recreation Area in San Mateo, CuriOdyssey provides visitors with opportunities to learn first-hand about the science behind the environment. The Museum offers interactive exhibits, hands-on science and art programs, and outdoor wildlife habitats with live, non-releasable animals native to California.
As a non-profit science museum and zoo, CuriOdyssey lets kids loose to observe wild animals, experiment with scientific phenomena and let the natural world answer their questions. We treat kids like the geniuses they are!
Hours: Tuesday - Sunday from 10 AM - 5 PM (Closed on Mondays).
Events at CuriOdyssey
CuriOdyssey is also the ideal venue for any event, including weddings, company retreats, offsite meetings, cocktail receptions, birthday parties and fundraising events. Our facility features several spaces available for you to rent, depending on the unique needs of your event.
Our beautiful Redwood Hall can be rented out in single or in combination. Each tier has unique architectural elements that create a rustic and grandiose theme to any event.
Our 1.3 acres of gardens provide a beautiful respite for visitors year-round. Your guests can stroll through our butterfly, hummingbird and seasonal gardens. They provide a perfect backdrop for cocktail hours and photographs while creating a sense of whimsy and wonderment for any event.