- Cost: $$
- Large Group: 100+ people
- Parking lot
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description The beautiful winery and gardens offer award-winning wines and coastal beauty. Located just 15 miles from SFO, groups from 10 to 210 can experience a private wine tasting and tour, a wine bottling event, or stage a gourmet dinner. Bocce ball courts and picnic facilities in a country setting make this venue quite unique.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Reception Capacity 210
- Space Notes La Nebbia is a rustic Winery in beautiful Half Moon Bay. We’re conveniently located on Highway 92, about 2 miles from Highway 1 and 5 miles from Highway 280. Outdoor space suitable for groups 10-210.
- Outdoor Capacity 210
La Nebbia Winery is the oldest bonded winery in the charming coastal town of Half Moon Bay and has been a local landmark since 1979.
Today we specialize in offering the California wine experience, all in one place. Our quaint and old world tasting room is open daily from 10am to 5pm and introduces visitors to a wide sampling of grape varietals and wines reflective of the expansive and diverse wine regions of California. The gardens and picnic areas throughout the property offer another great space for sipping wines, enjoying a picnic, and playing bocce ball.
Our history, tradition, and legacy have been in our Barrel to Bottle gatherings. For nearly 40 years, customers would stop by with their empty bottles and jugs and we would fill them. Today, we continue that tradition and regularly have Barrel to Bottle events.
The winery is also designed to accommodate corporate events and private parties. So whether you are celebrating a family milestone or team building with your colleagues, we can customize an event and elevate it from being something simply remembered to something extraordinary and memorable.
As of June 2021, current hours are: Thursday 1-5 PM, Friday 1-7 PM; and Saturday & Sunday 11 AM - 6 PM.