- Cost: $$
- Large Group: 25 to 50 people
- Parking lot
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Delivery Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Table Dividers:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description Just a few exits away from SFO and conveniently situated next to the Red Roof Inn. Leann's offers a classic diner experience with a twist -- whether you're craving a plate of pancakes or bowl of ramen, we've got you covered for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 24/7, including holidays.
- Outdoor Capacity 0
- WiFi true
Not too long ago, in the not too distant past, there was a little girl named Leann. Little Leann grew up working for her mom and dad’s diner every weekend and every summer vacation, washing dishes, serving customers, cleaning and cooking.
In no time, all of her hard work became second nature and many years later, Little Leann became Big Leann. Graduating from college and having a business degree in hand, Leann knew exactly what she wanted to do. After her parents’ shop was sold years before her graduation, Leann knew she wanted to open up her very own place, and so, Leann’s Cafe was born.
Just a few exits away from SFO and conveniently situated next to the Red Roof Inn. Open seven days a week, 24 hours a day, including holidays.