Loma Mar Store & Kitchen
- Cost: $$
- Parking lot
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Single Use Menus:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
Open Thursday to Monday, 11 am to 6:30 pm.
We serve homestyle food from the kitchen with local pasture-raised meat and many plant-based options for lunch and dinner. Enjoy oak-roasted espresso drinks and housemade beverages along with fresh-baked pastries, and beer, wine, and kombucha on tap.
The store is well-stocked with gourmet cheese and charcuterie, beer and wine, snacks, pantry staples, camping essentials, and many organic and local products and gifts.
Customers enjoy sitting on our multiple outdoor patios and picnic spaces to enjoy the towering redwood trees along Pescadero Creek.
We're located in the small town of Loma Mar. We're just 15 minutes from Pescadero State Beach on the coast off of Hwy 1, and about halfway between Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz.
Click here for directions on Google Maps.
We’ve been here since the 1930s as a dearly-loved Bay Area gathering place. It’s our great joy to continue the tradition of small-town hospitality and quality food, groceries, and live music.
Join our mailing list for very occasional updates, like specials from the kitchen or an upcoming live music event!
- Camping and hiking at San Mateo Memorial Park
- Tours of Harley Goat Farm & Dairy
- Explore Shops, gifts, food and Farmer's Markets in Pescadero, CA
- Pescadero State Beach