Pacific Catch - Palo Alto
- Happy Hour:
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Number of Semi-Private Rooms: 1
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description The outdoor patio can seat 25-35 for a dinner event or 25-45 for a standing reception.
- Reception Capacity 45
- Banquet Capacity 35
- Number of Rooms 1
SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD. PACIFIC FLAVORS. WESTCOAST STYLE.
Pacific Catch is a WestCoast Fish House dedicated to delivering high-quality sustainable seafood with a unique perspective. The menu explores styles and ingredients found throughout the Pacific. We also offer a variety of Fresh Catch specials highlighting specific regions in the Pacific and seasonal offerings.
Our Palo Alto FISHBAR features sustainable poke, ceviche, shellfish and tataki on ice! These platters instantly turn your table into a party. While our FRESH CATCH features sustainable fish served in four uniquely WestCoast Styles with your choice of sides. Pacific flavors shine in these preparations.
Pacific Catch also offers options for private and semi-private dining at their restaurant. Catering is also available, from an intimate dinner party, to a lunch meeting at the office, let us do the work.
The Palo Alto location offers pet-friendly patio seating, indoor and outdoor patio seating, a full bar, a take-out menu!
PACIFIC CATCH PALO ALTO HOURS:
Sunday to Thursday: 11am to 8pm
Friday to Saturday: 11am to 9pm
HAPPY HOUR: 5PM TO 7PM