- Cost: $$$
- Large Group: 25 to 50 people
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Max Group Size: 34
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Open For Business:
- Single Use Menus:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description Pier Market is an authentic fish market and restaurant on PIER 39 in San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf. The Only Mesquite Grill on PIER 39.
Pier Market has been selling San Francisco’s freshest seafood from the restaurant and fish market for over 30 years. Voted “Best Seafood in San Francisco” by KRON 4 TV’s Best of the Bay, Pier Market is an authentic fish house where the locals dine. If you’re looking for a casual fish-market dining experience this is the place!
They are committed to the preservation of the ocean and its fisheries. Therefore, they only purchase sustainable seafood following the guidelines of the Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch program and Aquarium of the Bay.
MENU (scroll down)