Roaring Camp Railroads
- Parking lot
- Accept Credit Cards:
- No Contact Services:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Reservations Required:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Provided:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Screening Required-Guest:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description Roaring Camp Railroads is an ideal location for your next team building event, product launch, summer picnic, holiday party, wedding or an evening event next to a bon-fire. We are open year round and can accommodate up to 450 people in our indoor facility and up to 2,500 in our outdoor space.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 6,120
- Total Sq. Ft. 6,120
- Space Notes Bret Harte Hall is ideal for corporate events, team building, private parties, seasonal events, product introductions, trade shows, training seminars, themed parties, social events, family reunions, weddings, concerts and performances.
- Theatre Capacity 450
- Outdoor Capacity 2500
- Banquet Capacity 300
- Number of Rooms 1
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF
- Classroom Capacity 250
- Banquet Capacity: 2500
- Total Sq. Ft.: 6120
- Theater Capacity: 450
- Classroom Capacity: 250
- Banquet Capacity: 300
A visit to Roaring Camp is a return to an 1880’s California logging town complete with general store, depot, engine house, covered bridge, opera house and other vintage structures. Roaring Camp offers two historic train rides! Choose between narrated excursions on a 100-year-old steam train through the Redwoods or on an open-air beach train to Santa Cruz.
Roaring Camp Railroads is an ideal location for your next team building event, product launch, summer picnic, holiday party, wedding or an evening event next to a bon-fire. They are open year round and can accommodate 25 - 2,500 people with both indoor and outdoor facilities.
Bret Harte Hall indoor venue is ideal for corporate events, team building, private parties, seasonal events, product introductions, trade shows, training seminars, themed parties, social events, family reunions, weddings, concerts and performances.
Roaring Camp and its surrounding 180 acres of open meadows, towering redwood groves and pine oak forests are a favorite meeting place for companies, family gatherings, and organizations. Its forested picnic areas in the Santa Cruz Mountains offer a beautiful natural setting. Unlike other parks, Roaring Camp offers activities and entertainment designed to keep your group together.
As big as the great outdoors, Bret Harte Hall is 6,120 sq. ft. of unobstructed meeting space with a 32-foot high ceiling, raised theatrical stage, and on-site prep kitchen. Added features of this 1880s-styled building are massive doors that open onto a covered reception area and adjacent lawn.