- Air Conditioning:
- Bed & Breakfast Only:
- Cocktail Lounge:
- Handicap Access:
- Number of Guest Rooms: 12
Built in 1905 this historic inn is a mile from both Half Moon Bay State Beach and the Half Moon Bay Coastal Trail. The hotel rooms have been well maintained to keep the turn of the century feel.
Six standard rooms offer private bathrooms with claw foot tub/showers. The three suites offer sleeping arrangements for up to four guests which include fully updated bathrooms and living rooms.
- There are no phones or televisions, Wi-Fi access available for all portable streaming devices
- All rooms are outfitted with queen sized mattresses, down comforters, and 400 thread count sheets
- Suites are equipped with sleeper sofas
- The building was built 114 years ago, sound travels, please respect your fellow guests and keep the noise to a minimum
- Due to historic preservation our hotel is not accessible to guests unable to travel up a flight of stairs. All rooms are located on the second floor of the building.
Check in is at the hostess stand, in the Cantina, between 3:30 pm and 9:00 pm. Make your reservations today!