The Cantina at San Benito House
- Cost: $$
- Large Group: 25 to 50 people
- Happy Hour:
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Semi-Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Number of Semi-Private Rooms: 2
- Max Group Size: 150
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Temporarily Closed:
- Takeout Available:
- Delivery Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Single Use Menus:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Provided:
- Description Located in a 100+-year-old Victorian building, The Cantina at San Benito House offers house burgers, bar food and 16 beers on tap. The restaurant has an outdoor venue space for weddings of up to 150 guests.
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 2
- Banquet Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 150
The Cantina at San Benito House features craft beer, tequila, & Mexican Fare located within one of the oldest buildings in Half Moon Bay.
The atmosphere is fun, and the service is warm and friendly. Live music and events are scheduled throughout the year. Please see the events calendar for all upcoming shows.
Tequila, Cervezas, & Mexican Fare. What more do you need?