The Fish Market - Palo Alto
- Cost: $$$
- Large Group: 75 to 100 people
- Parking lot
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Temporarily Closed:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description We are conveniently located on El Camino Real only one block south of Page Mill Road and Oregon Expressway with plenty of parking available for your special event. Our restaurant offers a comfortable, professional and family oriented dining experience, in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We serve the highest quality fresh fish prepared in our traditional mesquite broiled style.
- Space Notes The Fish Market in Palo Alto features two private dining spaces. The Back Room can hold up to 30 people, while the Outside Front Porch can hold up to 25.
- Outdoor Capacity 25
- Banquet Capacity 30
- Number of Rooms 2
- Banquet Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 25
Our first restaurant has been a Palo Alto institution since its doors opened in 1976. With the brand new addition of an oyster bar, cocktail bar and lounge area, there are now even more ways to experience this unique restaurant. The expansive retail market remains a popular stop for local residents seeking to take home the finest in fresh fish.