The Fish Market - San Mateo
- Cost: $$$
- Large Group: 100+ people
- Parking lot
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Semi-Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Number of Semi-Private Rooms: 2
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description Nestled alongside a quiet lagoon, the restaurant features the upstairs, upscale Top of the Market, a dining destination for Bay Area residents since 1982. This beautiful restaurant also features a full-service cocktail bar & lounge area and a popular oyster bar. Patio dining is available in the summer months.
- Space Notes The Fish Market San Mateo offers two private dining spaces. The Back Room can hold up to 36 people (30 minimum) and their Front Room can hold between 8-22 people.
- Outdoor Capacity 120
- Banquet Capacity 36
- Number of Rooms 2
- Banquet Capacity: 36
- Banquet Capacity: 22
Nestled alongside a quiet lagoon, our fourth restaurant, and the first to feature the upstairs, upscale Top of the Market, has been a dining destination for bay area residents since 1982. This beautiful restaurant also features a full-service cocktail bar and lounge area, and a popular oyster bar. Patio dining is available in the summer months.
Fisherman’s Box Subscriptions – the flavors of the Fish Market at Home
What you get:
- A curated box of ultra fresh fillets to cook at home.
- Carefully vacuum packed to ensure freshness (refrigerate up to a week up to 6 months).
- A new house seasoning or sauce in each box.
- Recommend recipes (from Corporate Chef Jeremy Loomis & The Fish Market archives).
- Choose between local delivery & in-store pick-up.
Learn more about these Fisherman's Subscription Boxes