- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Virtual Events:
- Temporarily Closed:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description Surround your guests with the beauty of the natural world with Tony Foster’s breathtaking watercolor landscapes. The Foster works with mission-aligned non-profits to rent space for events such as meetings, presentations, speaker series, corporate evening affairs, rehearsal dinners, receptions, and social and cultural events.
- Total Sq. Ft. 14,000
- Reception Capacity 200
- Space Notes The Foster can host several set-ups such as Lecture-Style, Cocktail Reception, Board Meeting, Open House and Sit Down Dinner. The 14,000 sq. ft. facility has been transformed into a LEED Silver certified building, with new heating, ventilation and cooling systems, new lighting and electrical systems and interiors.
- Theatre Capacity 120
- Outdoor Capacity 0
- WiFi true
- Banquet Capacity 70
- Number of Rooms 5
Take a break and experience beautiful art and inspiring journeys.
What is The Foster?
The Foster houses the permanent collection of the Foster Art & Wilderness Foundation. The foundation was established to preserve, and keep intact, Tony Foster’s watercolor journey paintings as a whole work of art. The Foster also serves as a venue for art, wilderness, educational and community programs and events.
Who is Tony Foster?
Artist-Explorer Tony Foster is a plein air artist who lives in Cornwall, United Kingdom. Since 1982, Tony has created a series of watercolor journeys in the world’s great wildernesses. Currently, Foster is working on his 17th journey.
Our 14,000 square foot museum also serves as a venue available for use by selected community groups.
Open to the public for walk-ins Saturday through Sunday (7 days a week), 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Public Tour of Exhibitions: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.