- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Screening Required-Guest:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description Offers two private party rooms both designed with comfort and entertainment in mind. Both rooms offer state-of-the-art audio/visual amenities, multiple flat panel monitors, full service catering and private entrances. The Triple Crown Room hosts up to 55 and The Derby Room hosts up to 60 people. Both facilities are perfect for corporate receptions, holiday parties, or trainings. The Clubhouse Annex offers an additional 15,000 sq. ft. of space with over 40 flat panel video monitors.
- A/V (In-house) true
- Outdoor Capacity 0
- WiFi true
- Banquet Capacity 60
- Number of Rooms 2
- Banquet Capacity: 55
- Banquet Capacity: 60
Welcome to The Jockey Club, San Mateo County's only simulcast horse-racing venue!
Unlike casino gambling where you're betting against the house, horse racing is a pari-mutuel venture. You're betting against everybody else who's betting. Satellite Wagering facilities provide global betting facilities for horse races broadcast live around the world.
All the money that everybody wagers goes into a big pot. If you win, you get a piece of that pot.
The Jockey Club is focused on limiting occupancy to 125 patrons, giving everyone enough space to promote safety. This capacity will be allowed in on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The Jockey Club will also strictly adhere to and enforce current San Mateo County health and safety guidelines, requiring our teams and patrons to follow safety priorities noted below:
- Face coverings for all of our teams and customers
- Patron temperature checks at the entry door
- Posted health information
- Focused cleanings on frequently touched surfaces, display spaces, and high traffic areas
- Social distancing of 6'ft or more
- Hand sanitizer available for patrons and teams
- Gloves to be worn by our teams
- Plexiglass shield installed at counters
We recognize that the community response to COVID-19 is ongoing, and as our new business normal unfolds, there will be opportunities to make improvements and adapt.