- Cost: $$
- Large Group: 25 to 50 people
- Parking lot
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Private Dining and Banquet Rooms:
- Number of Private Rooms: 1
- Number of Semi-Private Rooms: 2
- No Contact Services:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Mobile Payments Required:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Open For Business:
- Takeout Available:
- Delivery Available:
- Curbside Pick Up Available:
- Online Orders Available:
- Single Use Menus:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Provided:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
Our private dining room accommodates up to 36 seated guests, or up to 50 guests for appetizers and cocktails. The two 60" televisions, separate sound system and WiFi make the room terrific for business and social events.
We also have two semi-private spaces that could accommodate larger groups:
The Beer Garden - You can reserve a portion of our beautiful Beer Garden, or the whole thing! The Waterdog Beer Garden accommodates up to 120 guests, and is adjacent to the picturesque Ladera Garden Center. Waterfalls, firepits and the outdoor bar make it an ideal venue day or night.
Main Dining Room - The light filled Waterdog Main Dining Room can accommodate up to 50 guests for a buffet, or 60 for a sit-down meal. The dining room features a fireplace and 60" television. This semi-private space looks out on the Waterdog Beer Garden and the beautiful Ladera Garden Center.
- Reception Capacity 120
- Banquet Capacity 60
- Number of Rooms 3
- Banquet Capacity: 36
- Reception Capacity: 50
- Reception Capacity: 120
- Banquet Capacity: 60
Here at Waterdog Tavern, we considered every detail of our newly renovated restaurant and Beer Garden. Enjoy a drink at the wrap-around bar, eat in one of the many dining areas, lounge by the fire, or dine in the Beer Garden all while enjoying beautiful views of the oaks.
We combine old & new techniques for a fresh twist on classic dishes. Small plates, bountiful salads, hearty sandwiches, and delectable entrees, all with the best quality ingredients. We also have 28 beers on tap, a fantastic selection of hand-picked wines and amazing cocktails.
Furthermore, we are a very dog-friendly establishment so we welcome you and your four-legged friends to join us to enjoy fantastic food and drink in our beautiful restaurant and beer garden. We look forward to seeing you soon!