Restaurants in Palo Alto & Surrounding Areas
When it comes to dining, Palo Alto and Silicon Valley are a top-notch destination. Restaurants in Palo Alto offer a wide variety of options for visitors and locals alike such as a delicious Italian restaurant just blocks from Stanford University.
Or, perhaps you're looking for a high-end dinner in the heart of Silicon Valley? Palo Alto restaurants such as Nobu Palo Alto or The Sea by Alexander's Steakhouse offer some of the most unique dining experiences in the entire Bay Area!
So, whether you're looking for a french patisserie in Silicon Valley or want to enjoy lunch at an old bohemian beatnik downtown Palo Alto cafe, you'll find exactly what you need. Scroll down to learn more about some of the best restaurants in Palo Alto and Silicon Valley!
- 4290 Bistro & Bar - Palo Alto - Located inside the Crowne Plaza Cabana Hotel.
- Cardinal Club Lounge - Palo Alto - Located inside the Sheraton Hotel, this is the perfect place to enjoy your favorite beverages.
- Dinah's Garden Hotel Poolside Restaurant - Palo Alto - Relish in the peaceful surroundings while you enjoy their unique "Farm to Table" menu.
- MacArthur Park Restaurant - Palo Alto - American style comfort food in a historic space, known for its BBQ ribs.
- Nobu – Palo Alto – Upmarket Peruvian-accented Japanese cuisine and classy drinks.
- Saint Michael’s Alley – Palo Alto – An old bohemian beatnik café turned into a new modern spot serving Californian fare and drinks.
- Pacific Catch – Palo Alto – Modern seafood restaurant offering fish preparations from sushi and poke to Latin tacos.
Restaurants in the Surrounding Area
- Alana’s Café – Redwood City – American breakfast and lunch in a Victorian house with a patio and garden.
- Alexander’s Patisserie – Mountain View – Tarts, pastries, and macarons greet visitors at this bakery and sandwich café.
- Amici’s East Coast Pizzeria – Redwood City – Brick-oven pizza joint offering NYC style pizzas, pasta, and salads. Gluten-free options are available.
- Angelica’s – Redwood City – Lively space offering American fare, full bar, patio & stages for entertainment.
- Osteria at Domenico Winery – San Carlos – Playful eatery and bar offering Italian fare, small plates, wine & espresso.
- Freewheel Brewing Company – Redwood City – Pub-style taproom offering house, guest & cask brews and bar food.
- La Viga Seafood & Cocina Mexicana – Redwood City – Latin eatery featuring classic seafood plates and comfort food.
- LV Mar Tapas & Cocktails – Redwood City – Comfortable dining space serving Latin tapas, platters, and cocktails.
- Maverick Jack’s – San Carlos – Burger joint with thoughtfully sourced ingredients, light fare & a family-friendly vibe.
- Noelani’s Island Grill – San Carlos – Hawaiian fusion food and tropical drinks with daily happy hour specials and weekend live music.
- Pacific Catch – Campbell and Mountain View -- Modern seafood restaurant offering fish preparations from sushi and poke to Latin tacos.
- Paul Martin’s American Grill – Mountain View -- Multi-cuisine spot featuring an elegant heated patio and lounge.
- The Mountain House – Woodside – Wild game and fresh seafood offered in a beautiful cabin-style setting.
- Waterdog Tavern – Belmont – Full bar and dining spot serving modern comfort food and cocktails, also offers an outdoor dog-friendly Beer Garden.