Benefits of Partnership
Interested in promoting your business to San Mateo County/Silicon Valley visitors and in connecting with other outstanding local businesses? We would love to discuss partnership with you! Please contact Nova Maldonado at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.348.7600.
- VISITORS GUIDE (70,000 distributed annually): All partners are featured in our annually published Visitors Guide, used by meeting planners, concierges, in-town travelers, people planning trips, and locals alike. 70,000 copies of our Visitors Guide are distributed every year at the Palo Alto Visitor Center, San Francisco International Airport, Stanford
University, Hiller Aviation Museum, California Welcome Centers throughout the state, and our own Bureau office. Guides are mailed in response to all visitor inquiries and an electronic version is available on our website;
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Partner events, activities, discounts, and more may be submitted for promotion on our social media networks;
- CONVENTION CALENDAR: A frequently updated calendar containing exclusive information on future conference and convention bookings is available to all of our partners for their planning and promotional efforts. The information noted on the calendar may include the client/planner name, address, phone, event attendance, and event location, allowing for partners to market their businesses to planners as they please;
- ONLINE CALENDAR: Partner event listings are available 24/7 on our website calendar;
- NETWORKING EVENTS: Partners may attend our bimonthly mixers, which allow for them to obtain valuable business contacts and form professional relationships with other Bureau partners. Additionally, partners have the opportunity to host mixers, where they can showcase their business's best;
- WEBSITE: All partners receive tremendous exposure on our mobile-friendly website and are provided login access to our Partner Portal, which allows for the quick and easy listing of events and promotions. Partners may also upload media to their businesses' listings, including images, video, and menus, so as to let visitors, event-goers, and locals what their business has to offer;
- PARTNER BROCHURE PROGRAM: Partner information/brochures may be displayed at the San Mateo County/Silicon Valley CVB office, Palo Alto Visitor Center, and Hiller Aviation Museum;
- REGULAR UPDATES: Partner e-bulletins include information on upcoming special events and activities, as well as general hospitality industry news. Visitor e-newsletters promote special offers to visitors;
- PARTNER BROCHURE PROGRAM: Partner information, in the form of brochures and other literature, may be displayed at the Bureau office, Palo Alto Visitor Center, and Hiller Aviation Museum for a nominal fee;
- MAILING LABELS/PARTNER ROSTER: Send your message to fellow Bureau partners and local media. These names and addresses are available through the partner-only log-in on our website, and labels may be obtained for a nominal fee;
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT: Tourism plays an enormous role in the area’s economy. You help to ensure economic vitality by being a partner.