Crystal Springs Golf Course
- Cost: $$$
- Large Group: 25 to 50 people
- Parking lot
- Accept Credit Cards:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Open For Business:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description Located just 15 miles south of San Francisco, the views at our ceremony site are unmatched in the entire Bay Area. With the Crystal Springs Reservoir in the background your guests will be in awe and the photo opportunities are endless. After the ceremony come up to Crystal Ball Room for a cocktail hour complete with golf course views and experience the beautiy of the setting sun over the surrounding hills. Our private reception venue is set to accommodate an intimate gathering of 40 people all the way up to a 280 person bash!
- A/V (In-house) true
- WiFi true
- Banquet Capacity 280
- Number of Rooms 1
- Banquet Capacity: 280
- Reception Capacity: 280
With its spectacular views of Crystal Springs Reservoir, Crystal Springs Golf Course offers a unique experience in San Francisco Golf. Designed by British architect, W. Herbert Fowler, this San Francisco golf course lies majestically within a 32,000 acre wildlife refuge.
Crystal Springs Golf Course offers panoramic views of the 20-mile-long Crystal Springs Reservoir, an abundance of wildlife and a challenging, championship caliber course. The classic 6,515 yard, 18-hole, par 72 layout meanders along the natural contours of the valley and offers a challenge to any level golfer looking for the best that San Francisco Golf has to offer.
Crystal Springs is a championship-style course that challenges low handicap golfers to use their most strategic shot-making skills. From the middle and forward tees, the course is a joy for higher handicap guests. With great food, great service from experienced professionals and an incredible location just 11 minutes from San Francisco International Airport, Crystal Springs is also the perfect choice for your next San Francisco golf tournament.
Crystal Springs is also the perfect place to host weddings or any other private events. With the reservoir serving as a beautiful background, your guests will be in awe and the photo opportunities are endless. After the ceremony come up to Crystal Ball Room for a cocktail hour complete with golf course views and experience the beauty of the setting sun over the surrounding hills. Our private reception venue is set to accommodate an intimate gathering of 40 people all the way up to a 280 person bash!