- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Virtual Events:
- Open For Business:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Health Related Staff Training:
- Description Be surrounded by exhibits highlighting the past, present and future of aviation - a truly unique setting for your special event. A fully equipped kitchen, two conference rooms, a 747 exhibit space, the large atrium, the main gallery, and a large tentable area may be used individually or in combination for your event.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 27,600
- Total Sq. Ft. 27,600
- Reception Capacity 800
- Space Notes The Atrium’s seating capacity is 524 reception, 300-350 sit down, or 400 theatre style. The atrium also includes our Hall of Fame room for small groups. With 8,640 square feet of floor space, the room has been used to host dinners, receptions, fundraisers, corporate meetings and memorials. It can conveniently handle a stage, dance floor and lighting needs. The Museum Gallery houses the majority of our exhibits. With 27,600 square feet of floor space, the Gallery can host up to 800 guests or 300 guests for a sit down reception style dinner. It can be used for casino parties, cocktail receptions, silent auction fundraisers, or just for your touring pleasure.
- A/V (In-house) true
- Outdoor Capacity 0
- WiFi true
- Banquet Capacity 300
- Number of Rooms 5
- Banquet Capacity: 40
- Total Sq. Ft.: 8460
- Theater Capacity: 400
- Banquet Capacity: 350
- Reception Capacity: 524
- Banquet Capacity: 35
- Banquet Capacity: 120
- Total Sq. Ft.: 27600
- Banquet Capacity: 300
- Reception Capacity: 300
The Hiller Aviation Museum was founded by helicopter pioneer Stanley Hiller Jr. and opened to the public in June 1998.
The Museum can trace its origins to the 1970s. A group of eclectic aircraft, collected by Stanley, was gathered in a warehouse in Redwood City but only accessible to the general public by special appointment. The growing collection consisted of unique early aircraft, one-of-a-kind prototypes, and cutting edge test vehicles, some of which came from the Hiller Aircraft Company between 1944-1964 as well as other manufacturers.
AVIATION CAMP 2021
Real aircraft, cutting edge flight simulation, hands-on science experiments and more provide an authentic, immersive experience in aviation and aerospace for kids ages 5-12. This summer, seven different camp topics are available, including three new ones for Grades K-5. Aviation Camp is operated in compliance with all state and county health orders. Summer registrations are fully refundable through April 30, 2021.